Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow <3


Art dump of main heroines + Ryou from CLANNAD ;u;
I'm sorry that the picture's crooked OTL *points to Tomoyo

Uwah, finally I started sketching the banner for this blog orz.

She's the same girl as my banner xD
I'm going to name her "Purity"
OTL and I finally post her OC story ;u;

Purity:
age: 15
Personality: Very pure, kind, smiles even through hard times.
Fave food: Cheese cake *u*
Story: From her smile, people think that her life is perfect and consider her as a role model. But, reality is that she isolates herself from everyone because of her problems at home. Her parents constantly argue, so she locks herself in her room. Every day, she looks out of her window and hopes to fly from her troubles. She dreams of flying too. Luckily for her, she has wings, but she is not aware that she has them. Many people have claimed to seen her wings, but didn't tell her because they didn't want to say/thought it was fake.

Well, that's the story I have in mind for her now atm ;u;~

OMG, guysss and it snowed yesterday *happy
Me and my sister made snowmen~

It's still there... melting OTL

2 comments:

  1. I DO HOPE IT SNOWS HERE =w=
    its rly hottttt even thou it supposed to be rainy season or something orz"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hope it snows there, Jessi ;o;

    ReplyDelete