Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dizzy CG/Progress Report


Umm, so that's where my icon from dA came from LOL. I was going to upload as gaia commission sample but decided not to because it's ugly. Umm, yeah I drew this in my art block and forgot to post it (on blog) last week D;

-=-=-=-=-=-
Umm, I got my progress report today... It was a MESS D;
All A's except for Math and English. I got low B's on those OTL
I really need to study :/ I need to ace the finals/tests T___T
So I don't think I'll be able to CG. I need to study for Final exams next week, and I'm very busy with hw this week OTL..

-=-=-=-=-=-
Uwah, and the meteorologists think that it's going to snow Friday *happy*
LOL, where I live, it doesn't snow at all.. unless if we're lucky *u*
BUT I hope it snows OTL.. (I heard that our school might close if it snows lol)

2 comments:

  1. D:
    but i have a d in history.
    and a c in english.
    other stuff is all a's.
    *FAILFAIL*
    good luck on the exams~!
    btw
    this is moarwafflesplz from deviantart.
    *stalks dizzy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huuuuah, hi~
    OTLOTLOTL let's bring our grades up ;u; <3

    ReplyDelete