Monday, December 7, 2009

Miku Dakimakura?

Idk what happened, I was sketching for hours until I ended out like this. -u-
Listening to 5 of Miku's songs, I decided to draw the World is Mine, Melt, Miku herself, and BRS orzorz

I might CG this but guhh, idk. Today I got LOTS of exam review OTL Exams are next week..
I need to study OTL...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Secret Santas will be my top priority for now.. I'm almost done with ForbiddenSanta; I just need to make small adjustment. I've just scanned in my sketch for Santas-Bling, but I haven't got the list for my other SS ;u;
Speaking of SS, I feel like the SS I have for FS won't like my gift OTL I mean, it's because our styles are sort of different ;n;.. same with SB but not as much lol.

-=-=-=-=-=-
Then about AoH, I've joined because of  somebody XD
This is my character for AoH, Laylah Kanosa.

Her story can be read here

OTL, I hope that I won't struggle with AoH stuff though T___T

1 comment:

  1. your mikus are cute !!
    might steal your idea to do cgs of miku here~ hehehe >D
    andandand i bet you're joining it because Piki *u* kekeke~

    ReplyDelete