Monday, December 28, 2009

Really big to CG list Dx

I have so many sketches to CG orz..
New ID for dA~ Sea salt icecream from KH 358/2 ;u;
(EDIT) Nvm, I'm not going to do this.. It's too ugly OTL.


 OC Rin, I don't have a lot of CGs of her...
I'm thinking of a sunset-ish bg. I have the lineart done already =u=

The sketch for this is OLD but I guess I like it :)
OC Sora, she'll be my banner //finally
And ignore the picture in the bg Dx Such a transparent paper OTL
Shana from Shakugan no Shana S
I think her outfits from there are so pretty so I drew the one from the 1st episode and opening *u*
The one that's standing is going to the bg XD









Honestly, I don't have a specific CG order but I'm probably going to do ID first (it's faster) then Rin because lineart is done already ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment