Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting Better?

(EDIT) OMG it's snowing right now *u* 1st time I ever saw snow twice in the same winter in Houston <33

OTL I tried sketching and sketching but meh, face shape/anatomy isn't improving Dx

Probably the only thing that came out "ok" is probably this. /otl spent 3 hrs sketching

I might fix sketch then cg this.. But then, it still looks terrible >//< I don't want to spam my watchers super crappy art OTL

Other news, my grandma, uncle, aunt, and my mom came home so it's a bit crazy.. I think my grandma, uncle, and aunt is staying at my house on weekends until they return to korea~ (I might go with them during summer vacation)

.. I have a research project (due in 3 weeks) that I need to do about Krakow Ghetto. I don't want to research about it *can't stand gore?

No comments:

Post a Comment